Thursday, July 22, 2010

Like It?
Well, that was fun! Hope you enjoy the new look, I do! I wish you could see the entire background. There are three flowers and the one "missing" is purple (did I trick ya?!)
Today I am taking one day of the two weeks vacation I'm supposed to get during the summer! Attached to the upcoming 3-day weekend (in Utah the 24th is Pioneer Day-a State Holiday!)means I get a four day break! Ain't I smart? That's because I work at a school! This is the fourth summer I have worked without getting my full vacation time! Not because my AWESOME BOSS (emphasis added just in case he, or anyone he knows reads my blog!) won't give me the time off, but because the summer is one of the busiest times of the year for what I do! Fortunately, I can usually take some vacation time during the year, which provides me time for some quick get-aways with my hubby. Last year we went here for 4 nights. It was F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S! I would go back in a heartbeat; unfortunately, the $ are a little dry right now!(probably because we spent 4 nights at the Hotel Del last year!) Maybe one day...
My house will be full this weekend - college girls headed home. It will be fun. Wish everyone could be here - now, THAT's a houseful and a Party! I guess we are going to see Inception. Shelby says it's the best movie she has ever seen - stay tuned for my report! Laura finishes up Drivers Ed this week and is looking forward to getting her drivers license on Monday! Yikes! Consider yourself forewarned! Dave has not started up in Wyoming yet, probably the first of August. It's nice to have him home working around the house! Although today, my day off, he is actually working at the office here in Salt Lake!
It is now 12:00 noon and I am still in my pjs! How cool is that?! But, the sunshine is being wasted so I'm bidding you farewell for now!
Bye! Happy Summering!!
ps - I have tried to insert spaces between the paragraphs, but the dumb Old Editor is not letting me. Come On Blogger, work with me here. Puhlease.....

1 comment:

  1. I loved it Kathy! Thanks for sharing your day off & your thoughts with me. Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete