Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Having Troubles Loading?
So, for a while I have wanted to post something here. Don't get your hopes up, I don't have a fabulous post to post! I have just come to my blog to post several times and I have not been able to because it took FOREVER to log in to a new post screen. The last post I posted was actually a post I had started earlier that was blank and I selected "edit" and then I was able to post! Anyways...
I went to the "help" menu and in the search window wrote "new post" and Lo, and Behold, turns out I'm not the only person experiencing this frustration. There it was - the exact question I was asking: "Why is it taking such an amazingly long time to load my new post screen?" Well, maybe not the exact question, but close enough!
Betcha wanna know the answer, huh? Probably because you've also been trying to post and you can't because it's taken so long!
Apparently there is a hang up of some sort with the New Editor. All you have to do is go to your dashboard, select "Settings", scroll down to the bottom and select "Old Editor" and voila - it's magic! Then you can write a post about the challenges of posting a post and share the solution with someone else!
What was that? Oh, You're Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment