Saturday, October 16, 2010

Last Night...

Watched Karate Kid for the first time last night. I know it was in the theaters ages ago, but it just got to my movie venue of choice - Redbox. Laura "rented" it with a free code a couple of nights ago, so it will actually cost her a couple of bucks. She didn't even watch it! But I told her she should because it was good!

Sleep evaded me most of the night. I didn't get to bed till very late. I was finally on the brink of sleep about 1:30 am (to all my night owl readers out there, that's late for me!) when I heard the garage door go up (it's attached to the house and very loud, ugh!). Then a few minutes later I heard the garage door go down and realized my son had decided to drive home instead of sleeping here. I started worrying about him driving that far that late and couldn't sleep. (Okay, so he is 25 and getting ready to jump into the pool of matrimony, but I am still his mother!) After tossing and turning for what seemed like FOREVER, Dave started snoring! Exasperated, I got out of bed, took my pillow and a blanket to the couch and finally dozed off.

Today Dave redeemed himself by making me a yummy breakfast. Now we are tossing around a couple of ideas of what to do the rest of the day. Looks like a perfect day for some bicycling - not many of those kind of days left this year, should probably take advantage of the warm sunshine.

Hope your day is a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment