Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Time for a Re-Charge


My battery is running low, so I've decided to take a day of vacation and do a little "re-charging"!

I woke up at the same time I always do, but not having to rush and get ready and out the door was a re-charge.

I went out to my patio and puttered around the pots holding my "garden" this year. The tomatoes are finally looking good. They were suffering for awhile and being a novice at this whole gardening thing I was at a loss as to what to do! However, thanks to
I was able to diagnose the problem...
Blossom End Rot
and learn what I needed to do to fix it. All at no charge to me!
I have since harvested 2 perfect tomatoes and there are lots of healthy tomatoes growing on the vine! Yippee for me! Thank goodness for Google! Spending the extra time taking care of my garden was a re-charge.

While I was out on the patio I cleaned it up a bit. Working full-time, I tend to push aside tasks that aren't "urgent" here at home. Getting those things done was a re-charge, too.

Cleaning my house (even a little bit!) will be a re-charge.

Laura and I are going to do some school clothes/supplies shopping today. I look forward to milling around, lunch out, and just spending time with Laura. That will be a re-charge, and if we can actually find treasures that will be a bonus!

The day will end here
Bountiful Temple
at the temple with Laura and the rest of the Young Women in our ward. The best re-charge of all.

I can't think of a better way to spend the day. Can you?

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful day recharging - indeed sounds like a beautiful day. We biked past the temple and said - we've got to go inside! - this Friday in the plans. Hope you enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete