Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Unwelcomed Visitors


I have felt a little imposed upon lately.  
Several uninvited guests 
wanted to spend some time with me.  
It really wasn't a convenient time you know,
 with family, work and church responsibilities.  
But, they persisted and eventually made themselves 
very comfortable.
Only problem was, 
they made me very uncomfortable.  
They were so insistent 
on me taking notice of them 
that I finally stayed home from work one day.   
Not to mention the last few sleepless nights 
because of their annoying presence in my life.
What kind of guest could be so rude 
and inconsiderate to their host?  

Let me introduce you...
Group A Streptococcus bacteria
(aka Strep Throat)









But, I won't be bothered by them much longer. 
 A very nice man gave me something 
to help them feel 
a little less welcome. 
Penicillin
In fact, it's going to obliterate them!  
That will teach them a lesson or two!  
Let's see if they want to pay me a visit again!

2 comments:

  1. I seriously thought you had some nasty people visiting, and I got scared. But now that I know you were talking about yucky germs, I will let you adopt me.

    Thanks for your sweet compliments. Gleeful is how I feel.

    ReplyDelete